WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
• We collect information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in any other site feature.
• Your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information will be required when placing an order or registering an account. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
• We also collect information about dropship customers and/or ship to customers, if information is different from billing customer information, so that we can fulfill the order. The information we collect related to these types of orders is not used for marketing purposes.
• We use “cookies”, like many websites, to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our website. Please refer to the “WEB BROWSER “COOKIES” section below for more detailed information about cookies and how we use them.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize User site experience and allow us to display product offerings in which Users are most interested.
• To allow us to properly handle User’s customer service requests and needs efficiently.
• To process payment transactions, we may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the transaction and fulfill the specific order.
• To improve our site, we may use your feedback to improve our product offerings and services.
• To send emails to Users providing updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product and/or service information, etc. Detailed unsubscribe instructions will be available at the bottom of each email anytime Users would like to cease receiving future emails.
WEB BROWSER “COOKIES”
Our Site uses “cookies”, which are small files transferred to your computer’s hard drive, to improve User experience by recognizing your web browser and remembering certain information Users enter. For example, cookies are required to remember and process the items being purchased in the shopping cart. You may choose to not accept cookies our site attempts to send, but by doing so some parts of the Site may not function.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
All personal information collected through our Site is maintained on a secured network and accessed by required individuals only when necessary. All ordering and credit card information Users supply through our site is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
No. We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer Users personal identification information to others. Your information is shared amongst other trusted parties required to operate our website and to conduct our business in serving you, provided that you have given us your permission.
Non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following posted changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. This document was last updated on July 7, 2021.